Attorney Kellee Parker Harris
Call Our Southern California DUI Defense Lawyer for a Free Consult
Attorney Kellee Parker Harris began her legal career shortly after undergraduate school as the Constituent Services Specialist for a local assembly member. While in law school, she served as a criminal defense law clerk for Buckner, Khouri, Chavos & Mirkovich and the Office of the Southern California Public Defender.As a law clerk, she worked on the high-profile federal public defender case that the public dubbed the “Mexican Mafia trial” for over one year.
Upon passing the bar in 2006, Ms. Parker became an associate of Buckner, Khouri, Chavos & Mirkovich and was able to represent a number of different clients in the fields of criminal defense and administrative law.
The Founding of Her Own Firm
Ms. Parker then joined forces with a solo practitioner in 2007, where she spent two years practicing criminal defense with an emphasis on DUI defense.Following Ms. Parker’s time with the solo practitioner, she opened Parker Law Center, a criminal defense and DUI law practice.
Throughout her years of practice experience, Ms. Parker has counseled and represented clients through all types of DUI cases, including both misdemeanor and felony-variety instances. She is fully prepared and committed to defending clients both before judges in court and in front of DMV personnel in administrative per se hearings.
Experience as an Educator
Attorney Parker continues to pass on her knowledge in the form of instruction at California State University, Long Beach, where she teaches:
- Criminal procedure
- Constitutional rights
- Criminal court processes
She also regularly attends monthly seminars and dinners with topics including but not limited to:
- DMV hearings
- Jury trial
- Jury selection
- Breath testing devices
- Closing arguments
- State of California
- United States District Court, Central District
- United States District Court, Southern District
- California State University, Long Beach (2002)
- Undergraduate Degree
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa
- Chapman University School of Law (2006)
- Juris Doctorate
- Graduated Cum Laude
Why Choose Parker Law Center?
- Our firm's main focus is protecting your driving privileges and keeping you out of jail.
- Attorney Parker will personally represent you in court and at DMV hearings.
- We offer top-notch DUI defense at affordable rates.
- Recognized as a "DUI Professor," our founding attorney has a wealth of DUI-related legal knowledge to offer for your case.